April 17, 2008

Marley's 6 Month Pictures ...


This is what happens when you procrastinate ...
Marley is officially 7 months tomorrow so I had to have her 6 month pictures taken TODAY. Wouldn't you know it, Picture People doesn't answer their phones until the store opens so the option of getting an appointment right as they open, well, it wasn't an option. I waited until the absolute last day and I didn't have an appointment, yet I somehow fooled myself into thinking that if I was at the doors as they opened, they could fit me in. I thought I was so on top of things. There I was with Marley all dolled up and expecting to get in, get out, and get ahead. There wasn't an opening until 12:20, which was nap time. And after that was piano lessons so later wouldn't work either, and after that ... well, I just don't run errands after that.
I resorted to the dreaded Sears Portrait studio. They actually take walk-ins. I soon found out why. The photographer took one picture probably every 5 minutes. I just don't think that she gets much practice behind the camera. She had to take 6 different poses or else she would get in trouble. So here are the poses that I didn't pick.This one was in the running ... but not as cute as the first.Do you like the ripple effect on the back drop? Thank you Sears for that one. Actually this one was quite cute when they zoomed in.
There were a couple of other pics but due to Blogger having some issues - I kept getting an error - I will not be posting the others. They weren't all that great anyway.
Anyway, when all was said and done, I did get a very cute picture. I did have to pay twice as much for it as I would have at Picture People. Beggars can't be choosers though, or should I say Procrastinators can't be choosers. So bite the bullet I did.

3 comments:

krisjane said...

SOOOO Adorable!!! I love that top photo of her!!! She is such a little doll!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

SO CUTE!!

She looks like a little child Model. :) Such a sweetie :)

Shumster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.