February 23, 2009
I know you are probably think "that's so sad" ... right? Well put this video on repeat and listen to it every waking minute of your day. Now multiply that by two, and you too will want to be taping all the little dear's mouths closed.
February 11, 2009
Yes, he can say Aunt Jenn.
February 10, 2009
25 Things about me:
1. I hate how obsessed my kids are about the wii. If I didn't enjoy it so much, I just might get rid of it.
2. My perfect day would be in Mid-April. I just picked Brody up from school, I met Mom, Jenn, and/or Emily for lunch at the Lew Howard Park. NO ONE ELSE IS THERE (this is a deal breaker). The kids are happy, the weather is perfect, good company, and a I worked on tanning my feet. Probably what really makes this so perfect is the fact that I can do this just about every day, weather permitting.
3. If I didn't have to get out of bed, I would totally be a morning person.
4. I have come to find out that I am quite lazy. I think I putz around too much.
5. I love having shorter hair, because it is "so much easier to take care of." It really isn't. Don't get me wrong, I do love having shorter. Before, however, I could get by with wearing a ponytail everyday (minus Sunday's of course). Now, ponytails aren't all that flattering, hence, I must do my hair 2-3 times per week. So no, short hair is not easier to take care of.
6. I am extremely lucky that Chris and I are so alike. I did not discover this until after we got married.
7. I get the ultimate euphoria walking into a maternity ward.
8. I HATE birds. No, this is not a fear. It all stemmed from a trip to the Lagoon in Utah. I was pooped on twice in the atrium.
9. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
10. I love the thought of traveling. I haven't really done it, but I think I would seriously enjoy it.
11. I don't like baths. Every now and then I try it again and discover I haven't changed.
12. I love scuba diving. I do not like going under though. I get this strange panicky feeling as I go
down. Once under the water, though, I am at peace.
13. I can easily pop my ears without chewing, swallowing, or making funny facial expressions with my mouth open. Comes in handy with number 12.
14. I love reading books. Once I start reading a book, all of my everyday obligations and chores take the back seat until I finish the book. Consequently, I don't read too many books.
15. Every Saturday should begin with donuts.
16. I look forward to the day when Jenn and I (along with our husbands) can raise our kids next door to each other. This would make possible endless days by the side of our pool, kid-swapping, BBQ's, game nights, and the ability to relive our wonderful childhood.
17. Rugby is the best sport ever. I wish it was broadcasted more because I am beginning to forget how it is played.
18. I have a nearly debilitating fear of Black-widows. Sometimes I would rather let them live, because that would mean I wouldn't have to get close enough to kill them.
19. Some day I hope I get the nerves to go sky-diving. I wish I had gone when I was 18 and indestructible.
20. I am a homebody, aka socially challenged.
21. I am not a big fan of thrifty cooking. It's just not that fun.
22. I love my family. This includes spouse, children, parents, siblings, in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles. I am so blessed in this department.
23. I love white pants, even though I am always spilling stuff on me.
24. My mailman frequently stops by a house a few doors down from me and feeds the horses. Something about this makes me smile.
25. I think thank-you cards are a waste of time. Society, as a whole, should boycott them.
26. Last thing about me (I had to add another) is my husband is better than yours.
February 5, 2009
February 3, 2009