June 29, 2009

Another hike ....

We attempted to hike to University Falls but apparently we started out on the wrong trail, so we never made it. It was a pretty hike anyway.


We told the boys that we would end up swimming at the falls, which didn't happen. So to make it up to them, we took them to the river by Ponderosa Bridge.

We start them young. How many years before he's going off the bridge ... who knows?
Dannon, Marley, and I watched from the across the riverEating lunch


Side note: this is what happens when you leave two carrots unsupervised.

4 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

hahah looks like a fun day. I love how Brody is giving himself bunny ears and alsoI love how Marley is just like the boys in her shorts haha.

aaaand of course the carrot is awesome haha.

Antrobus Fam said...

crazy carrots! I miss getting to talk to you at church! I guess that's what having a calling does.

Sinclairs said...

I've been craving the mountains lately. And might I add what naughty carrots you have! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mel! You guys are sure adventurous. I am so impressed. I can't wait to get outdoors with my new BOB and start jogging with the kiddos! Should be happening soon since our little guy slept through the night last night....well I guess I do need to wait until it's less than 106 out!