January 7, 2009

The Holidays

Christmas baking
Counting how many cookies we were giving to Santa
Just in case the kids decide to wake up while Santa is unloading.
Santa left a wall of wrapping paper to keep them from peeking.
His favorite toy
His favorite toy
Clean-up time ... is it cruel that we put our kids to work on Christmas?
This occupied most of Brody's Christmas day.
FRESNO! Here's all some of the grand and great-grandchildren awaiting their gifts.
New Years Eve started off with some hand-cuffing.
Then we progressed to rock band. Thank you Jake and Em! Notice how Jake wishes he was playing the drums.
The Holidays were a blast!

5 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

oh my gosh i love your pictures. i wish i was there for new years eve! mom playing rock band...classic.

Megan Holdaway said...

Love these pictures too. Especially the one of Brody and Dannon cleaning up! So funny. Such a cute family :)

Shumster said...

What a fun Christmas. I love the paper wall. That is a good idea you guys. Santa's hand writing looks way too familiar to me. hope Brody did not notice that one :) I love the pic's of Jeff doing his new handcuff moves. Tyson did that to Gabe and he could not go to work for a few days because Tyson hurt gabes shoulder. what a cry baby :) We miss you guys lots. I will hopefully be calling with good news soon. Only two weeks left. Yeah!!!! Oh we have a name now. Dad might of told you but the baby’s name will be...
Rex Grant Shumway. We both love it so Yeah! we don’t have to stress about finding a name any more.

Ashley C. said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had great holidays. I was hoping I might run into you sometime while we were there in California. Where are you guys living now?

Jennifer Karyn said...

Ginger: I love the name for your baby! Also, I want to be able to see your blog!!! :D