January 21, 2009

Another update for you ...

I love coming home from choir practice. I usually find something like this ...


Marley was a little eager to wake them up.
We went to a couple of Kings games last week ... GO KINGS!

This little green thing worked magic. Some people around us were getting upset when we weren't using it. Even though the Bucks ended up winning the game, I swear we played a part by being the sixth defensive player. (Despite it's size, it sounds just like a blow-horn)

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

i'm not partial at all. but these kids are by far the cutest ever. I love how there's two posts with dannon kinda cuddling with someone else. and marley, how cow, i can't believe how much hair she has. you and chris also look great with your new hair cuts :)

Shumster said...

Your boys are very cute sleeping. I can't wait to see them soon. OH... and you and Chris too :)