June 17, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Jenn and Jeff came into town for the holiday. It was such a blast. I really should've just labeled this post "JENN!!" We love it when she's in town.


Jenn decided that Marley needed to take a few laps around the backyard to work on that womanly figure of hers.

I totally love this little table. I think everyone needs to have one.
Nothing like the taste of carpet.


We all brought our dogs over WAY too much. Sorry Mom.
Saturday we went on a little hike to Hidden Falls.
Yes, even Lucy came.

All the kids and Chris (he was really just in it so Cali could be in the picture) but let's face it, he really is one of the kids. :D Love you Chris!
Can I say beautiful?!


These two are so cute together!
High ho, high ho, it's off to work we go ...


At the Falls.
Awe, so cute!


She got a little sleepy.


On Memorial Day Jeff and my Dad went to the park behind their house and mowed out a baseball diamond for us to play on. The landscapers weren't too thrilled about the whole idea, but it was seriously awesome. The pics don't do it justice.








1 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I love Marley's girlish figure. I would not change it. I also love that she got a stomach cramp after lap two. Good thing she has super fast running shoes :) This was such a fun weekend and I miss everything about it!!