May 11, 2011

Recent Happenings

Sometimes when you give a kid a camera they can take some cool pics ... like this one.
And this one .... hahahaha!

Go Giants!!

Also courtesy of some kid.
and this one too ...
Cali's recent obsession - feet.

Took another over-nighter to Fresno to see these two beauties ... it was my grandmother's 80th birthday and here is my cousin's 1 week old baby, Charlie.

Bathtime was a blast. From left to right: Elizabeth, Marley, and Sadie
Cali waited patiently ... for most of bathtime.


You can't tell, but she was COVERED in pizza sauce. Pajamas and all ... and she just got out of the bath.
Have high hopes for this one
A visiting teacher brought this for me ... just about the most awesome v.t.ing gift ever. Potted herbs: rosemary, oregano, and thyme.
Mother's Day from my boys.
More thumb sucking
Our garden and picket fence in progress


And Marley's chubby hands and her latest love.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Cute kids! I really think we should get together again soon. Its been too long!

Jennifer Karyn said...

so many things i want to say. 1. Cali smiling at you in the bath tub is really really adorable. 2. You are super skinny and I loved seeing pictures of you i this post! 3. your kids are adorable. 4. I loved the pictures of the girls in the tub. Reminds me of when we were young. Marley is so goofy in all of them and Sadie's tan!! My goodness!! 5. I hope your avacado pit works better than mine. I might need to try again. 6. Your picket fense is also adorable. your hard is looking great. 7. I loved basically all the pictures. :) I can't wait to see you guys!