December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Had a blast during Thanksgiving break. The week flew by too quickly. Jenn and Jeff stayed at our place this time and it was SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait 'til they can come again. :D

The beautiful Emily and Elizabeth
Getting around the couch.

He is so in-love with grandma
Jenn's little buddy
Getting everything ready for the feast. They wouldn't let me do anything. So this picture is from where I parked it on the couch ... for most of the day.

Grandpa giving in to the temptation ... that would be Mountain Dew
Well, at least Jenn looks cute. Jeff, on the other hand, is attempting some Vogue modeling look.

Most of the kids at the kids table.
It was a long hard day.
Grandma and Bo.

The guys are always entertained by silly videos.
Great people, great food, and a great week!

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I'm confused, is my buddy the Dr Pepper, or Marley?? haha. I love that little girl. I love how she loves to hang out with me too. This was a fun trip for sure! Can't wait to see everyone again!

krisjane said...

I loved seeing all those pics!! We missed eating with all you guys this year!! :)