September 21, 2010

3 Years

This past weekend we celebrated Dad's, my brother Bennett's, and Marley's birthdays.

My Dad was very excited about the parts for the gun that he got.
Marley, waited very sweetly and patiently 'til it was her turn.
Now it's Bennett's turn.
FINALLY!
Tinkerbell pajamas from Aunt Jenn.
Tinkerbell mug and plate from Aunt Emily (and family).
The the princess/fairy stuff just kept coming.
See that worried look on her face ... she thinks putting in another pair of earrings is going to hurt. We have still yet to convince her to let us try.

Marley loves doughnuts with pink frosting and sprinkles. She calls them "princess doughnuts" ... hence the giant cake doughnut.

4 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

These pictures are way too cute! I loved the scared look on her face. she's a doll. I'm so glad I was there!!

krisjane said...

She is such a cute little princess! And your cake looks so great!!

Ellie said...

Happy Bday! As if the giant pink cake wasnt enough i noticed there is a pie on the table too...

Melanie said...

Yeah, the pie was my brother's b-day cake. Pretty much the kids all ate the "doughnut" and the adults had apple pie ... which was delicious. Actually, I had a little bit of both ...yeah, we overdosed.