July 6, 2010

Oh Say Can You See...

Fireworks time at my parents house. From left to right:
Marley, neighbor Sidney, Brody, Matthew
Sneaking through the loot
Best Buds
An old ward favorite, Elder Shewall (sp?), is now serving in my parents ward ... it was fun to see him again. He's lighting firecrackers, by the way.
He looks upset, but he was actually having a blast. Gage was in heaven. I would say "like father like son," but Meggie (obviously) enjoys the 4th as well.
Dannon lighting a firework with Grandpa.
wow.
Chris helping Brody.
And now Dannon.
scary.
I love the 4th!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

SOOOo many thoughts!! I loved this post! I was homesick yesterday! I loved Marley sorting through the loot and holy cow the boys lighting fireworks, are they even old enough? I love that Gaged loved the fireworks too. I can't believe how big he is getting. Loved the post! THANK YOU!

Christine said...

We like to call Sadie Sidney- but Sadie is a cute name. :)