October 28, 2009

Quirky Kids

Our kids have been cracking us up lately:


On Monday evening we went to my mom's to go through their Halloween costumes. Dannon found a batman costume that he liked. At some point in the evening we heard the front door open. We assumed it was Dannon, but after looking outside started to doubt ourselves. So we looked other places for a while because Dannon was missing. Once we returned to the front yard again, we noticed Suki and Natalie Kuresa on the front porch laughing. Apparently Dannon, dressed up as the cutest batman ever, had ran quickly over to the Kuresa's, let himself in, sat down on the floor, and played with their granddaughter. Funny, and scary at the same time. Crazy kid!

Yesterday I told Brody to get in the shower and he replied, "Um, I'm thinking about it." Wow, he's growing up a little too fast.

And last night Marley carried a stool over to the piano, got on the stool, and carefully put some books on top of the piano. We clapped for her because it was just too cute. She got off the stool and bowed. Hahaha, we have no idea where she picked that one up, but she continued to bow the rest of the night (possibly because of the reaction she got from us).

Anyway, just thought I would share.

3 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

Haha. Life must never be dull for you guys!!

Jennifer Karyn said...

haha i love it! They have the cutest personalities.

Ashley C. said...

Funny kids; it's a good thing we have them to make our lives a little more interesting!

And to answer your question . . . I think you've asked me before and I never replied. I never know if I should answer people's questions as a comment because I'm not sure if people would go back to check if I replied. So anyways, Lorenzo and I only speak Italian to the girls. Sofia replies to us in whatever language she feels like (probably mostly Italian); although she only speaks English to others who don't speak Italian. So, there you have it. It's been pretty fascinating to observe her language progression.