September 1, 2009

August

We headed up to Meek's Bay in Tahoe for a family day trip.
Marley and my dad.

My mom and Marley.
Priceless!

Easy on Sunday morning ... I love times like these.
And then I head into the kids room to find Dannon and Marley reading together - so sweet.
August 24th: Brody's first day of 1st grade. I can't believe he's going to school all day now. My baby is growing up!
And today was Dannon's first day of Joy School! Isn't he getting big?!


Reminder: if you want to be on my safe list and haven't sent me your email address yet, you have until mid-September before I go private.

6 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

Love the pictures - what a beautiful family. The pictures of your mom and dad made me a little homesick. Please add me to your private blog - I check it daily. My e-mail is jstohl@gmail.com

krisjane said...

Cute pics!!! Meeks Bay is gorgeous and looks like so much fun!! Don't you love it when everyone is happy and doing things together...and you're free! That's my favorite part! :) Can't believe how big both Dannon and Brody are getting, Marley too! Hope Brody is feeling better and back to school! :)

Jennifer Karyn said...

love it. so glad you're blogging again. please add me jenniferkaryn@gmail.com :) haha.

Megan Holdaway said...

Cute, cute kids. And I agree, both Brody and Dannon look so grown up. Did I tell you yet that I'm happy you're not cancelling your blog? :)

Antrobus Fam said...

What little cuties! Please add us via Matts E-mail
autobus25@hotmail.com

Yulia said...

Melanie,
my email address is yvz17@yahoo.com
Send me an invite, will ya? I'll send you an invite to mine as well, I can't remember weather you have one or not.
Yulia