April 27, 2009

Welcome Elizabeth Anne!

So I have a new neice!!! Elizabeth Anne was born today at 12:47 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz. It was amazing!! I left at 11:45 to pick up kids from school and take them to my parents. I was gone, not quite an hour. When I left she was at a 5, when I came back she was pushing - crazy girl!
How the day began ...


Which quickly progressed to this ...


It reads 7 lbs 1 oz

The Proud Onlookers



First time holding Elizabeth




The Stats


It was such an exciting day, good job Emily!

12 comments:

the hamms said...

Very Exciting, please tell Jake congratulations.

krisjane said...

She is so cute!! Congrats to Emily and Jake! I love the name, and the nickname Libby also!! :)

Megan Holdaway said...

So exciting! Congratulations Jake & Emily!

Kimi said...

She's beautiful! Tell them congrats for me!

Antrobus Fam said...

Oh how exciting! She's a doll!

the hamms said...

hey I did not even realize my sisters name is Elizabeth anne

Jennifer Karyn said...

I'm so excited to meet Libby

Ashley C. said...

Wow, that seems like a lot of onlookers! I'm glad everything went well! It's so nice that you guys all live close enough to share in such happy occasions.

By the way, I like the new title of your blog.

Ellie said...

Awesome name choice. Thats my exact full name. Spelling and everything!
-Ellie

Judy Stohl said...

I found your blog from facebook - such exciting news. I heard Jen's news this morning also. Your family is growing up so fast. Tell your mom "hi"!

kristen said...

Great pictures! It was so fun to see you all even if it was a crazy day at the hospital! Emily did an amazing job! She and Jake are a great couple and Libby is a doll!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

Aww, I love babies! Please give Jake and Emily our congratulations!! It hasn't sunk in yet that we'll be doing that so soon...