December 4, 2008

It's a Hodgepodge

The infamous look
Jenn and Dannon - after Thanksgiving
This little toy occupied a lot of Brody's day
She likes to wash her tummy
And we can't resist a profile
The start of decorating our Christmas tree. If you can't tell I'm say "No, no!" She was a little eager to help decorate.
The end result.
So on an early morning, Chris and I naively thought that the kids were playing so nicely in their room. Little did we know that they got a hold of the camera and decided to take some pictures. Obviously Dannon took this picture.
Not sure who took this one.

7 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

These are so great. i am so happy you have a camera! i love how dannon just took charge and started taking pictures, even better i love that marley is saying cheese!!! also, how they all three are in the crib. man, those kids are awesome.

ktlzzmak said...

Cute kids!!! I laughed when I saw that the kids were taking pictures!! How funny!! My Dr asked me the other day as he walked in the room what the worse sound kids could make was...and the answer was silence! :) So true!! Luckily your new camera is still intact!

Megan Holdaway said...

Very, very cute kids! It's borderline pathetic how often I check to see if you have new pictures. So thank you for indulging me :)

Jennifer Karyn said...

Amen Megan, I check daily, even though I know she tells me when she posts new pictures :)

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Woah, Melanie, did you go blonde or is that someone else? I keep expecting Marley to be 3 months old when I look at your blog! What a cutie!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

Your kids are so cute!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

I just started updating it regularly, I'm sorry I didn't send it to you sooner!