October 27, 2008

Old Greenwood at Truckee

Last year we went to Old Greenwood in the snow. We thought we'd try the fall version. So... First thing we did after getting there ... Lego Batman on the Wii. Couldn't we have done that at home? Remind me, why did we come all the way to Truckee to play the wii?Found a flashlight ... always a good kids toy.
Like father - like son. Man, I love those boys!!
Cheese
Dinnertime, tortilla soup ... mmmm, delicious!
Bathtime

A little after-dinner snack.
She's always saying "cheese" whenever she sees a camera.
Saturday we exhausted them at the pool, spa, and waterpark at the pavillion.



Posing
Sunday breakfast at the Pavillion.
We discovered Kidsclub. You can drop off your kids (at least 3 years old) for up to 1.5 hours for free. So we dropped the boys off and went to the adult game room. Marley watched Mickey Mouse Club House and Chris and I played pool.
We rented a movie from the kidsclub for free. So here they are having some more down time watching Curious George in their room.

On Sunday, no we did not go to church, but we tried to keep our activities some-what Sabbath worthy. So we went on a walk to the park. After we walked to the park and had a picnic we took a nice stroll around the golf course. It was a beautiful day.


Lovely, I know.
I've never seen them go down the slide, train style. So cute.

Dannon loves his baby sister.
Bath time again.
Goofing off in the closet.
It was our last night and we were getting the kids ready for bed. I come into the kitchen and find this ...
There's something so nice about seeing your kids sitting in a row, waiting for their drink of water.
Can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures.
1. I can't believe how chubby Marley is getting and I LOVE her little jacket she is wearing
2. Dannon's poor lip. He is such a doll though. I can't believe how old he's looking. Oh what a third birthday does to a kid!
3. When did Brody grow up? He's like a kid, a big boy now. What the heck, I'm getting so old.

Loved the pictures, they made me homesick for sure!! Glad you guys had sucha good time!

Shumster said...

What a fun get away!!! I can't help but see so much of Chris in Dannons face. He looks more and more like his dad every day to me. Brody is getting way to big and tall. Kenna and him where the same size a few months ago. I bet he is way taller then her now. Gosh i miss your boys so much. Marley has a lot of teeth! It makes her looks like a big all grown up. I sure hope we make it up there soon so i can make sure these kids know who there antie GeeGee is :) I love you guys so much and miss you a bunch.

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Wow! Looks like you guys go go go! I cant believe how big that little girl is! Marley is such a cutie! We almost went to you ward trunk or treat with Aaron and Patsy last week but some things came up and we were so bummed! It still feels like home to us. And the mother's lounge out here just isnt the same!