July 7, 2008

Fresno

We went to Fresno recently to spend time with the family. Here we are at the Fresno Zoo with quite a group of kids ...

My mom and Dannon

Matty liked sitting on the elephant

Joshua and Dannon in the petting area

Just about all of the kids trying to touch a sting ray or shark

Just adorable

Marley sat with Max, Dannon & Samuel. I don't think she cared who she sat with as long as the scenery kept changing. She sat in that wagon for three hours and not a peep came out of her.

She started to get a little tired ...

Gone

We spent a lot of time at my Aunt Karyn's house.

Here's the whole gang at Woodward park. I bet if you look at
my childhood pictures you'll find a picture just like this of me, my siblings & cousins in a nearby tree.

Sorry Kristen, but the only other picture that I had while we were sitting here was horrible of me. One of us had to sacrifice for the benefit of my blog ... oh and by the way, it's my blog. :)

Loves the juice

Just about the coolest grandparents in the world!

6 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How fun! I love Zoo's they are a blast. I have never been to that one.

krisjane said...

I'm happy my photo could take one for the team. It's okay though, because no photos of me look good right now!! :) In my opinion at least! I love the one of Marley sleeping. She was so good in the wagon! You got a lot of good shots of everyone!!

Melanie said...

Well, the other picture of you was really cute but HORRIBLE of me.

Jennifer Karyn said...

i am so jealous. i can't believe how big marley bob is getting!! it's amazing what a month does to a baby. i miss you. only 30 more days until i can grace you with my presence! :)

Amanda and McKay said...

These are the most cyclical/deja vu'ish' pictures I have ever seen! I remember pictures of you and Kristen as kids with siblings and cousins--it's nice to see it's continuing.

Looks like it was a fun day!

MegANDustin said...

How did so many good-looking kids get into one family!?! Looks like a fun day... I got really jealous calling home that week!